Sunday, May 18, 2008

Quote Of The Day


The two yes I said two quotes of the day today are from the movie "The Fountain" staring Hugh Jackman & Rachel Wiesz. I saw the movie back in '06 when in came out and I was really disappointed. I had been waiting for it for a while and I guess it wasn't what I thought it was going to be. Well I watched it again last night and I was blown away. I just got it this time. I am reading "A New Earth" by Ekhart Tolle right now and this movie seriously goes hand in hand with his philosophies. I was seriously so inspired by it. It is all about letting go of form in order to obtain true peace. Hugh Jackman's character is resisting death the entire movie, but when he finally learns to accept it he dies physically but gains eternal life. It is so amazing how the same movie can look so different the second time around. I highly suggest it. Anywho here are the two quotes of the day:

"Death is the road to awe."

"For every shadow, no matter how deep is threatened by morning light"


Here is the trailer if you are interested:

No comments: