Saturday, May 31, 2008

Quote of the Day


Today's quote of the day is actually another song of the day. The following are lyrics from "Gorgeous" by Idina Menzel. For some reason I can't get the following verses outta my head today so I figure that's my cue to blog it. So I hope you like it!

"When all of the beauty turns to pain
And all of the madness falls like rain
As long as we crash and we collide
We will be gorgeous, gorgeous, yeah

When we are drowning in the noise
I’m gonna stop to find your voice
As long as we crash and we collide
We will be gorgeous, we will be gorgeous

And when I lose my faith
I don’t know what to do
You lead me to this place
That makes me feel so beautiful
As long as you’re right here by my side
We will be gorgeous, you and I."

1 comment:

Brittany said...

well look who's blog i found!! it's great to see you're doing well, i hope you're still loving it in florida! uvsc isn't the same without you...