Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tag


So here's the deal. My very good friend Allie tagged me in her blog with this game. You are supposed to answer the questions then tag other peoples blah blah blah. Problem: The only person with a blog that reads my blog is Allie. SO I am just gonna do it without tagging anyone. I hope that doesn't ruin the tagging magic.

"How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog."

3 joys: Performing, Creating, Feeling Loved

3 fears: Death of someone close to me, The Afterlife being non-existent, Being alone

3 goals: To become completely conscious, To become famous, to write a book that causes people's thinking to shift.

3 current obsessions/ collections: Blogging, Performing, Downloading Music

3 random surprising facts about myself: I used to be short until High School when I was suddenly 6' 3", I don't feel like I fit in anywhere, I really want to have kids

3 people I tag: I just remembered that Casey has a blog so BAM! Casey!

2 comments:

Allie said...

haha. I can't be the only person who reads your blog, silly boy. But, I'm glad you did it! If you wrote a book I would defintely read it... if you got me a free copy. KIDDING! I would read it.

Casey Editor-in-Chief said...

I agree with Allie. I would totally buy your book