Thursday, May 29, 2008

Understanding


Lately something strange has been happening to me. I feel as if something in my thinking has shifted and I am understanding things that, in the past, I didn't. It is everything from emotional concepts to vapid things like movies. The past two years I have lived here I have really grown as a person. For this blog I am going to make a list of all the things that I understand that I didn't before.

  • The Fountain
  • "Everything" by Alanis Morissette
  • When people say they see their parents as real people rather than these grown ups that are impossible to connect to
  • Loneliness
  • How heartless people outside the bubble actually can be
  • The Dynamics of a professional work position
  • Real Heartache
  • Being Aware
  • How different some people are from myself
  • What inner peace means
  • What people are actually doing when they meditate
  • The term physically drained
  • Sweating so much your shirt is an entirely different color
  • How it feels to have no choice but limp
  • What it feels like to reference High School as something in the past rather than the future
  • How people make decisions because of how they feel about themselves
  • How to do grown up things like go to traffic school, open bank accounts and change my oil
  • Being alone but not feeling alone

1 comment:

Casey Editor-in-Chief said...

This blog was crazy cool man. I really liked it