Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PROJECT RUNWAY SEASON 5!!!


I'm sorry for the obnoxious caps locks and the unnecessary exclamation points in the header of this post but I just learned something extremely exciting: Project Runway Season Five began filming the first week of June 2008 and will premiere July 16, 2008 at 9 PM! I will give you a sec to stand up and rejoice...



Ok, welcome back. For anyone who has been living under a rock, or some other heavy object, Project Runway is golden. They bring on fashion designers from around the country and give them design challenges where they compete for a number of fabu prizes. It is incredibly addicting. It is up there with cocaine and double stuffed Oreos. For real. So, needless to say, I am thrilled that it is coming back on the air soon. I need to get my fix so the shaking will stop.

No comments: