Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Evie...


So I think that my post about my baby was for some reason deleted so I am going to post a similar one right now.

So I am a father, to the cutest creature to ever roam this here earth. She is a little four-pound yorkie and she is precious. Her name is Princess Evie Gizmo Houdini Chewbacca Schultz. Lemme explain in list form, Cause you know I love a good list:

  • Princess: Obvious reasons
  • Evie: I have always liked the name and it just kinda fit her personality
  • Gizmo: Becuase of her giant ears she looks like Gizmo from the movie Gremlins
  • Houdini: This dog can literally escape from any containment contraption I can think up
  • Chewbacca: She wooks wike a wittle version of Chewbacca
  • Schultz: So she can carry on the family name...and if she gets married she will hyphenate her last name.
I would go on and on about her endearing personality or how her silvery coat shimmers in the summer sun but I think that the following pictures will do her better justice:

This is Evie flying:




















Oh like father like daughter.

























She's had a long day




1 comment:

jesh said...

she is the cutest effing thing i have ever seen!!!! I'm coming to steal her soon. She'll be happier when she doesnt have two daddy's. Im sure its confusing...