Sunday, July 27, 2008

This Day In History...


Ok I will be the first to admit that this month's segment "This Day In History" was a flop. It sounded good at the time but then again so did Monica Lewinsky to Bill. Both were bad and fat ideas. I will, however, be persevering cause I'm not a quitter damnit! I will however tell you that next month's segment is much cooler. Or at least it sounds cooler. But you will have to wait till next month for that. But as for the present it's time.

Today, July 27th, in 1940 Bugs Bunny made his official day debut the animated short "A Wild Hare". This is truly a milestone. I mean Bugs basically served as a pseudo parents for millions of neglected kids. And what would Michael Jordon's acting career had done without Bug's Oscar worth performance in the 1996 smash hit "Space Jam"?

Now here is a video featuring 50 years of Bugs Bunny in three minutes.

No comments: