Monday, August 11, 2008

Cyanide & Happiness...


I dunno about you but every morning I have a routine I go through on the internet. I cannot start my day correctly unless I first complete the following tasks:

  1. Check my Myspace, usually sending me into a deep depression because no one writes me.
  2. Check my Facebook hoping that it will make me feel better, and usually it doesn't. Curse you online communities!
  3. Check my Gmail account. At least JoAnne's craft store loves me enough to send me their latest promotions.
  4. Check the temperature and weather for the day to see if I am actually going to have to work that day. No Sun = No High School Musical.
  5. Then I Check my blog and see if any of my favorite blogs have updated themselves.
  6. And finally I check a website called Explosm.net full of hilarious comics called Cyanide & Happiness.
I usually save this website for last because no matter how empty/depressing my other accounts are, this website is always there to cheer me up. They update daily and hit my sense of humor right on target. I love them and I recommend it to everyone. I'd like to share a few of my favorites with you.

*note: you may have to click on them to make them bigger so you can read them. Stop complaining I can't do all the work.



























No comments: