Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Disney 365 Bry Edition...


So this post is nothing but straight up egotism and pride. Just so you know. Anywho as you may have heard, I do this parade everyday called Block Party Bash (The Trail Of Tears). It is new to the Hollywood studios so a couple months ago the Disney Channel came to do a little segment called "Disney 365". It is a little commercial spot that airs on the Disney Channel and lets people know of what is going on in the Disney company.

Well Brenda Song (Suite Life of Zac & Cody) came with one of the reporters and watched the parade while they filmed it. Basically, I was dancing with them and now I am on TV. Huzzah! So I got the video of it and it is now here for your viewing pleasure.


Disney 365


video

*note: You can see me for like two seconds at 35 seconds and also near the end at 1.22


4 comments:

Wildcat #1 said...

that is so cool....we will certainly watch for you when we see it on tv...Brandon will be so excited

tracy said...

Aspen said she saw you, but we thought she wasmaking it up! She will be so excited to know!!!!

Casey Editor-in-Chief said...

you're famous

Allie said...

How awesome! I always look for you on those things! PS: Did I tell you we totally saw you during a commercial doing HSM and also I think we spotted you during the televised parade.. Christmas?