Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fay Fay Upday...


So Hurricane Fay (Or as we call her The Fray, Fanny, Francis, Hilary Fay, Basically anything but Fay) is still a comin'. The Keys were screwed over yesterday and most of southern Florida is underneath her right now. To the left is what the radar looks like right now. Basically we are just waiting for her to get here. I say BRING IT ON!


Oh and just a side note look how encouraging the hour by hour forecast is for today!


*note: I didn't know what "Squalls" were so I looked it up in the dictionary and it said:
squall
(skw├┤l)
n. A loud, harsh cry. intr.v. squalled, squall·ing, squalls To scream or cry loudly and harshly. [Probably of Scandinavian origin; akin to Old Norse skvala, to squeal.]

I dunno if thats what they mean but if it's true and I going to go buy earplugs asap.

No comments: