Wednesday, August 20, 2008

lntervention...


I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this. But Joshua M. Franks I am CALLING YOU OUT!

Now first of all we all love you very very much but we are concerned

Everyday I eagerly log onto the internet and retrieve your blog in the hopes of being fulfilled both spiritually and emotionally.

But lately what happens?

DISAPPOINTMENT!

It has been months since you have written and it needs to change.

Please start writing again...

For all of us!

What will I do if you don't you ask? Well lets just say you will never see this little baby again now will you:

















Da Da DAAAAAA! How diabolical you say? I know right? Now complete my demands or you'll never see your precious ID again!


P.S. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

*note: I blurred out his perner, seniority date, changed the color, pixilated his face and changed the bar code so none of you sneeky snakes out there can steal his identity. So don't even bother it won't work. HA! Always one step a head.

click here for J Fray's fantastic (and neglected) blog

1 comment:

MCB said...

I love reading your blog! You are so very clever! This picture of Josh is actually a great advertisement for Cracker Jack!