Monday, August 4, 2008

Quote of the Day...


I haven't done a quote of the day for a while and that needs to change. I saw a quote on the Facebook of a friend of mine that I really liked. It is just a little cliche but I loved it. Here it is:

"Do what makes u happy, be with who makes u smile, laugh as much as u breathe, and love as long as u live"

I think it is funny that we over complicate things that don't need to be complicated, like love, but on the other hand we simplify things that are so deep and complex like people in our lives. I think too often we don't realize how much thought and history goes into everything that everyone does. We may think we know why someone does something but most of the time it is rooted so much deeper.

p.s. I typed the word "joy" into my photo website and I liked the picture above. So there you have it.

1 comment:

Sarah Smiles said...

AMEN to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!