Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Quote of the Day


I used to blog in my myspace blog a lot but I then I got tired of how concrete it requires you to be. It was constricting my artistic spirit! Jk...but seriously I hate it.

Anywho the other day I was contemplating erasing it cause it is pointless space that is being used and it messes up the look of my profile. So I started looking at the blogs to see if there was anything desirable to keep. I found a quote from the movie Hedwig and the Angry Inch. It is kind of an obscure movie but it is really good. Anyway I identify with this quote for some reason so I thought I would share it with you as the quote of the day.

"It is clear that I must find my other half, but is it a he, or a she? What does this person look like? Identical to me? Or somehow complementary? Does my other half have what I don't? Did this person get the looks? The luck? The love? Were we really separated forcibly or did he just run off with the good stuff? Or did I? Will this person embarrass me? What about sex? Is that how we put ourselves back together again? Or can two people actually become one… again?"

No comments: