Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Roommate time...

The other night my room mate Sarah and I went on an expedition to the grocery store and it turned into a lesson in life and smoking. Here are the pictures:

Here is us...in all of our awesomeness...















Photoshoot: Not the best idea when driving.















Sarah killing her lungs...



















I just wanna be popular....















Oh my god the burning! This is just like those PSA's from Jr. High!
















Finally we got what we were looking for...Party Time Ice Cream!

2 comments:

Sarah Smiles said...

hahaha!! our road trip was purely amazing!!

ya Party time ice cream!! what sounds better than that?

::LAMPSHADE:: cough cough.... oh i must be catching something

Allie said...

Please let that be the first and only time you puff a cigarette. I don't want you dying.