Monday, August 11, 2008

¡Viva Pinata!


First things first, isn't this the scariest pinata you've ever seen?! Anywho.

So I recently bought a pinata at Target for a party we are going to have soon. Who doesn't love a good pinata? I know I do.

Anywho as I was stabbing the back of his neck (he's a pirate, I named him patchy) and filling him with candy I noticed the tag that came with him. It is full of warnings that I found to be pretty ridiculous/hilarious. I scanned the tag so you could see it. But I will list some of my favorites first:
  • First of all the company is called "Party Like Crazy". You can't go wrong with a name like that.
  • Under the "safety tips" section it says that when hitting the pinata that one is only to use an official pinata wacker (whatever that is) and never to use broom handles or wooden sticks. Now I have seen a lot of pinatas in my life and never once have I seen an official pinata "wacker". Broom handles are the way to go.
  • It also says to gently put down the official "wacker" before rushing into to get the candy. There is no stopping little kids (or drunk adults) when there is free candy on the ground.
  • Keep away from open flames. I haven't the faintest idea why but thats what it says
The back of the tab goes on to explain to anyone living under a rock how to play with the mysterious and complicated pinata. Here is the tag so you know I'm not making this stuff up:








































On the same theme I tried to find this AWESOME commercial of this pinata attacking this kid. It was so funny. But alas I can't find it. Maybe it was deemed "inappropriate". In any case it's not there but I have a consolation prize that is pretty funny too.

No comments: