Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Raindrops on roses and strawberry mini-wheats...




You know how much I love lists and photoshop. So today I thought I would combine the two and post a list of my top ten obsessions as of late, accompanied by beautiful orb pictures! So what am I waiting for?


1. I love the fall so much. The leaves are better looking, Halloween comes, and the weather changes so I don't have to dance in Africa and more!

2. I know, I talk about it all the time. But HSM3 is gonna be SO AWESOME! Not only the movie but the new show at the studios...hypothetically...I know nothing about it

3. Strawberry Frosted Mini-Wheats are amazing. They are my favorite cereal right now. I love them.

4. This one has already had an entire blog devoted to it. I love you Demi Lovato.

5. With High School Musical 2: School's Out! closing at the studios, there were A LOT of pictures being taken. But lets be honest, dancers are egocentric and take "pics" of themselves all the time anyway. Either way, people have been taking pictures a lot lately and I along with my dear friend Erin have made it our personal mission to get into the background of as many pictures as possible. Try it sometime. It is exhilarating.

6. My favorite lunch lately has been Brie (its a french cheese), grapes, salami, and wheat thins. It is so good. I have been eating extra meals throughout the day just so I can eat more!

7. Lately I have been putting flowers in my room in vases and either the colors, the smell or the increase in oxygen has put me in a better mood. I recommend it.

8. Along with the smell of fresh flowers I HAVE to burn incense. I love the smells they release, they relax me.

9. Having dinner with my Gypsy family is the most enjoyable thing I can think of doing. It feels like family dinner minus the awkward relatives. So comfy and fun and warm. Huzzah.

10. Spending all of the little money I have on itunes is what I do best.

2 comments:

Casey Editor-in-Chief said...

Amen to 10.

Matthew said...

Ditto! If any company knows how to truly nickel-and-dime someone to death, it's Apple. 'nuff said. Too bad it feels sooo good!