Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vidgasm 1


Raise your hand if you love cheesy MAC pictures! Anywho

I dunno if you know this but I am a pretty trendy guy. So, naturally, I pick up on whats "in", "hip", and "fetch".

So following the trend I am going to start video blogging! Not completely of course, this face wasn't made for it, but every once in a while.

So here it is Video Blog 1!

Actually pause...I don't like how boring that sounds. Instead of video blogs and I am going to call them...................um

VIDGASMS!!!!!!

So here it is Vidgasm 1!



video

5 comments:

Matthew said...

I applaud your first Video Blog/VLOG/Vidgasm attempt. It's always a difficult springboard to jump off of...

... and I just think that Evie's a little camera shy. I'm certain she'll roll over in Vidgasm 2.

Curtis said...

I dont really know why, but I found this slightly entertaining. haha. I still don't believe your dog actually knows how to roll over though. . .

tracy said...

You make me laugh. I love the glasses and your dog is just like you, doesn't mind very well (haha) We miss you.

Casey Editor-in-Chief said...

more vidgasms please

Miranda said...

Bry, you make me laugh! PS- Your face is too cute NOT to be on video!