Thursday, November 6, 2008

Movie of the Day...


I saw this last night and it was amazing. I loved it so so so much. Go see it. It is kinda like a male version of Juno with a dash of New York underground. It is so cute and romantic. Totally a date movie if you for some reason wanted to put yourself through that sort of thing. Anywho it is so awesome and the girl who plays Norah, Kat Dennings, is memorizing. I couldn't take my eyes off her the whole movie. She is one of those people that you see in a movie and think "I wish she were my best friend". And I do.

P.S. For all you Twilight fans out there: Apparently Kat was one of the potential Bellas when they first started talking the movie. But in the end we got someone else, but I can't imagine it any other way.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I was going to go see this one! Now that you've given it a positive review, I'll have to go check it out.

Casey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.