Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Clair De Lune


Right now, if I had to choose a song to represent my life in its current state I would choose the song that is currently playing on this blog. It is called "Clair De Lune" and it is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. I had heard it before but it wasn't until I heard it recently that it clicked so well with my life. I really encourage you all to listen to it and try to appreciate it. Because right now that song is me.

Does that make sense?

Anywho on an unrelated note I am sorry for the lack of postage. I have been uber stressed lately and when I get stressed, my blog is the first to suffer. But I am gonna try to be better

spotted xoxo


I think that only works for the Gossip Girl

2 comments:

Casey said...

I love that you quoted Gossip Girl!! Also, I have always been a big fan of Clair De Lune so KUDOS on a good choice!

Allie said...

This wouldn't have anything to do with Twilight, would it?