Thursday, December 11, 2008

Youngme/Nowme


I came across an artsy blog called "Color Wars 2008", and with a headline reading "it's just like summer camp" then below stating "*not really", how could I resist looking around?!

They have several cool projects and things to show you on their page but by far my favorite thing (other than the headline) is a project called Youngme/Nowme.

I know that looks like Japanese but in reality it is just bad English. Read it slowly now...

"Young...Me...Now...Me..."

Basically the concept is this: they asked their readers to find a picture of them as a baby and then recreate the picture with themselves now. So their "now me" is mimicking their "young me"...is it all coming together now?

Anywho.

I think it is awesome and I encourage you to go take a look by clicking here.

Here are some of my favorite ones:























Oh and don't worry....mine is is in the works....

xoxo?

3 comments:

Sarah Smiles said...

hahah this looks like a fun idea

Allie said...

I love those! I actually tried to do the same thing back when I was in Disneyland last.. maybe I'll dedicate a post to you and display my attempt? And by the way, it makes me all warm and fuzzy to see that you like my project! Thanks!

Allie said...

And I'm (impatiently) awaiting your youngme/nowme...