Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bry's 16 Year Old Angst: January 20, 2004


Today is my day off so naturally I was walking around the house looking for things to do other than clean.

I started looking at my book shelf to see if there was something I felt like reading, when my old journal from when I was 16 caught my eye. I started to read it and lemme tell you, I am so glad to be out of high school. For real yo.

So much drama. However there were a lot of funny things as well. SO I decided that as a new series in my blog, I am going to look through my journal and write what I wrote about that day, five years ago. I am going to call it "Bry's 16 Year Old Angst"

So here is the first installment:

Oh and PS I might blank out people's names cause even though it's been five years, it might still smart.

01/20/04
11:49 pm
87 Days till I am 16

Wow. A lot has happened since my last entry. As you saw in the last entry E and I broke up and it has been a rough ride. We fight a lot then act all lovey-dovey. It is confusing a lot of people. I don't fully understand what our situation is but I will eventually. Well since E and I fight all the time I started looking for other people to hang out with. Well the person I chose was one of my best friends but not a best-best friend, until now. I chose Betty. I love her she is so funny. I like her a lot. I like Allie a lot too. She is one of my best friends and she has been moving up the scale. Well Betty, Allie and I tried out for the spring play "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" at OHS. We did the dance auditions two days ago and we are waiting for the results. I hope we get in. I want to get closer to those two. Oh ya HUGE news happened on January 19, 2004. I got my learners permit!!! This means I can drive a car as long a parent or guardian is in the front seat. And I do have plenty of parents or gaurdians to choose from so I will be driving A LOT! I am so excited. Well it is 12:12 am and I have to wake up early. Wait, no I don't tomorrow is Saturday! Hooray. Well even though I get to sleep in I am still tired. So good night.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

It seems like it was yesterday! This could be really scarey since you probably have really yucky things in there about me.....I am sorry for making life so nuts.

Casey T. said...

ha oh how to succeed.

Matthew said...

I love this idea! It's definitely fun to look back. I'm excited to read more!

Allie said...

Oh. My.

Awesome. It is so, so, so weird for me to go back and read my own journal, but even weirder to read YOURS! I'm so glad you chose Betty and I. Haha.

I can't wait for the next installments.