Wednesday, January 14, 2009

That Guy!


So as I was aimlessly wasting my life away on blogger I ran into a blog that a good friend of mine follows.

I would give you the link to my friend's blog but he never writes in it anyway...ahem...josh.

But that is for another post.

The blog that I WOULD like to share with you is called That Guy.

The entire blog is just this: There's always that one guy in the crowd, a little out of focus, doing his own thing. This blog is a panegyric to that guy, who is living the dream: just living, just dreaming.

I have a special place in my heart for this blog because Erin and I always make it our goal to get into the background of as many pictures as possible. The picture above is just one of our many conquests. So check it out and enjoy looking at that guy.

P.S.

One more

1 comment:

Allie said...

Five posts is one day? Before noon? Wow. Nice work.

I'm seriously lacking blogging stamina at the moment.