Friday, February 27, 2009

The City


As promised here are some pictures I have been taking of my current excursion.


Here are a few pics of the beautiful apartment we are staying at in Washington Heights. It is gorgeous. It belongs to Erin's friends Jess & Tim. It is very rustic and homey. From outside the window it looks like that scene from Mary Poppins with the chimney sweeps. Our first morning we woke up and make some delicious oatmeal.

After we ate our breakfast we got dressed and prepared to head out. First things first though, we had to do a photo shoot on the fire escape. Naturally. We went to the west side to this quaint Bakery called "Magnolia Bakery", finishing the day stuffing our faces with cupcakes.

Well that's all I have right now but I will update more later kittens.

1 comment:

The Mann Family said...

Oh Oh Oh soooo jealous! Magnolia Bakery is my absolute favorite! That is definitely on my list of places to go when we go in April! Have fun!