Thursday, March 19, 2009

So this is love...


I have to take this public platform to say something to the masses...

I'm in LOVE!

I have found my true love in life and I couldn't be happier! 

I have found the one that I am going to spend the rest of my life with...

His name is Dimitri and he is my new iPhone.


I am OBSESSED! OBSESSED PEOPLE!

I am telling you I dunno how I lived without this phone for so long. It is like I have my computer with me all the time! It is great.

I can call/text, stalk people on facebook, post blogs, check the weather, listen to music, download applications that make fart noises (even though I won't...Erin).

It is just great...for me. 

Unfortunately for the rest of the people in my life you will never see my face again. Just the top of my head as I gaze into Dimitri's shinny screen.

sigh....


PS I am going to start posting blogs called "Bry on the Go" containing things that I see while I am out and about that I think are blog worthy. So keep an eye out my little chickens.

peace

3 comments:

CirqueDuSolErin said...

Well then I'll just have to make fart noises myself whenever you're too distracted by your phone to pay attention to me...

Marcindra LaPriel said...

I'm excited for Bry on the Go! I really think the best things you see are on the go. This should be AWESOME SAUCE!

Darling Nicki said...

I just want to congratulate you on making me laugh out loud today. You are funny. I rarely am a blog stalker, or find anyone entertaining but you are. Just thought I'd let you know I added you to my list :) Thanks!
Nicki