Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Feliz cumpleaños, thats how they say it in Spain...


My birthday is coming up on April 17th.

Now you don't have an excuse if you forget.

Anywho.

Here are some things that I am selfishly wanting right now:

Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash for Canon Digital SLR Cameras

A Pro Master Studio Lighting Kit

A Deep Fryer so I can make my own sweet potato fries.
This one probably won't happen but a red KitchenAid Mixer. . . I know supper gay.
Gift cards for:

Urban Outfitters

World Market
Target

and of course Ikea


**Update: I was impatient so I just bought the lighting kit myself. So don't get that for me :)

2 comments:

JULIE said...

Two things,

I have a kitchen aid mixer of my very own (try not to hate me)(but it's white)

and thank you for the primary song title. Thank you for that. Haha.

Anonymous said...

You can't give suggestions and then go buy them silly....