Saturday, April 25, 2009

What do you guys think?




So this is what my hair looks like right now:


I just took that picture seconds ago on my iSight. Literally, that is what it looks like this moment.

And THIS is what I want to do to my hair:


I know it is extreme but lemme explain:

  1. It is so f-ing hot here and dancing in the sun with long hipster hair is not fun. 
  2. I am SO tired of straightening my hair, then putting pounds of glue in it, keeping me from laying down in between shows because my hair then feels like a helmet and it's uncomfortable.
  3. I constantly crave change.
So I wanna know what you think. SO answer the poll below:

Do you think I should cut my hair like the picture of Brad Pitt above?
Yes that would be uber hot!
No, I would be embarrassed for you and make fun of you behind your back.
boots


And If you are extremely opposed to the hairstyle, find me one you think would be suitable and send me the link in a comment.

No comments: