Thursday, May 21, 2009

GLEE!



You guys You guys You guys You guys You guys You guys You guys You guys You guys You guys You guys You guys You guys You guys You guys You guys You guys You guys You guys!

There is a show coming this fall on Fox and is SO freaking cool and I cannot WAIT for it!

The pilot episode aired last week and it is SO SO GOOD! 

Here are my reasons for loving it:

1: Jayma Mays from Epic Movie and Mall Cop.




2: Lea Michele from Spring Awakening! (And yes she sings in it frequently)



3: Jane Lynch from Best in Show and tons of other amazing movies!



4: It is a musical television series! AH!



I can't even wait till the fall when it is on the air regularly. It is Ryan Murphy so imagine High School Musical Meets Nip/Tuck which, I mean, what more could you ask for?


4 comments:

nunez said...

soooo i dont kno how the hell i didnt know about this but...
that was my show choir reality ahahaha the group that they go to watch! ahahaha i DIE

Mallie Bee said...

Im so excited for this show! The pilot was super cute I just wish it was on tv already and they didnt cock tease us with that episode,so mean tv.

CirqueDuSolErin said...

Um, I was gonna tell you that this show is my new favorite thing. I can't stop singing "Don't Stop Believing" even though our dvr stopped right in the middle of that song. pissed. AND pissed that it's not on until the fall.

Matthew said...

I totally agree! I only got to see a little bit of it before overnights, but the few minutes I did get to see made me fall in love. Can't wait for the premiere!