Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy:



May Day! 

I dunno about you but the picture above screams Spring.

For anyone who has never heard of May Day it is sort of a celebration of spring. I was looking up May Day traditions and I found this little gem:

" In some parts of the United States, May Baskets are made. These baskets are small and usually filled with flowers or treats and left at someone's doorstep. The basket giver would ring the bell and run away. The person receiving the basket would try to catch the fleeing giver. If they caught the person, a kiss was to be exchanged."

Awww. I think that is a tradition that should be practiced by everyone. I love May because it is still spring but warm like the summer. 

I freakin love the Spring.

Here is a video from Robin Hood that reminds me of May nights. 




Just precious. 

PS 

How random was this post? Sorry. 

1 comment:

CirqueDuSolErin said...

is that an elephant or a fat lady in that picture?