Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy:



June People!

I always think of Sunflowers when I think of June. I dunno why. But isn't that a pretty one?!

So I apologize for being rather vacant lately. I am not gonna give you excuses. I was busy.

Get over it :)

But I am going to try to be more diligent for the three people who check this little outlet regularly. 

I have some goals for the month of June. 

Here they are:

  1. Finish (or start rather) the painting that has been miserably staring at me for the past three months.
  2. Complete the "Secret Life of Bees". Its not a hard read I just lack time/motivation.
  3. Keep my house clean.
  4. Get a little more financially secure than that mighty $24.59 burning a hole in my bank account right now. 
  5. Not fail miserably at school this semester. 

So there it is. I will keep you posted on my progress.

In other news, the other day I was hired by a friend to shoot some photos for her. I am not completely done editing but here is a sneak peek:


More to come kittens, more to come...

1 comment:

Allie said...

Yay for professional photographers named Bryant! I can't wait to seeeeee.