Monday, August 31, 2009

OMG I have a new Blog!


SO I have had a dilemma as of late.

It may sound lame but....

I love taking pictures of funny things and then, in turn, uploading the pictures to my blog via my iPhone and sharing them with all of you.

The issue is (which you may scoff at) that I don't like the ugly sharp corners and weird format that the pictures have when I upload them that way.

And by the time I have my wonderful photoshop I am not motivated enough to upload the pics from my phone, edit them and FINALLY post them on my blog.

By that time the pic isn't that funny to me anyway and the point of mobile uploading is to upload things while you are mobile right?

So the only solution I saw was to make an entirely new blog dedicated solely to mobile uploads.

It is called Brycrasch To_Go!


Or you can click on my iPhone in the top right corner of this blog.

Good night my little kangaroo-bears.

xoxo?

No comments: