Saturday, September 12, 2009

;lkzdhxv;oaisnvs;kvb;!!!!!


As you may have gathered from the indistinguishable title of this post, I am excited about something.

You see when I'm enthused about something I cannot even bring myself to type the title of the post, my fingers just tremble with anticipation and that's what you get.

Anywho.

The topic of this post, and the thing that brings about all this ballyhoo is HALLOWEEN!

;askks;gh;SAKLKLSDGH;O/AH;/OASAOS;/GHID;ILHGS;DFKLH'A;DLS!!!

(There I go again. If you can't tell, Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday)

I know what you are thinking,

"Brycrasch, it is September 12th, Halloween is SO far away."

My response to that is:

1. I work for Disney where every holiday is celebrated 2 months in advance so, therefore, my Halloween Spirit is is full effect.
2. Halloween is not to be taken lightly, therefore, I believe that one should begin to prepare for it well in advance.

SOOOOO

I just wanted to let you all know:

Photobucket

Also, in honor of this most grandiose celebration I am going to post one of my favorite poems about all Hallows Eve!

Enjoy.

Photobucket


1 comment:

Mallie Bee said...

Halloween is my favorite holiday too!!!!!! I love how Disney decorates the park for holidays, Ive never been to Disney World (too far away) but I try to go to Disneyland around this time every year because its my favorite.