Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pole Dancing Role Model...


From the title of this post, you may have thought I was going to talk about MiCy's latest Hoe outing when she pole danced in front of millions of 13 year old girls and horrified parents everywhere..

but I'm not.

Sorry Miley, your day will come.

What I am going to talk about it this:

Ok, so there's this Headline on MSN that reads "Pole Dancing Doll", and I immediately think it is some kind of adult fetish toy that has just been released. Of course I click on it expecting to see Blow Up Sally spinning for your enjoyment...

Oh but no...

It is ACTUALLY A CHILDREN'S TOY!

HA!

Oh dear, I dunno if this is real or not but I kinda hope it is.

Here is a picture of her:

Amazing right?

She is almost as bad as the Bratz dolls!

But what is even better are the comments after the news story. Naturally, it is full of petrified parents and disgusted adults showing how they can't believe that they would have such a role model available for their kids (*cough, cough MiCy), but the best comment is the one at the bottom of the screen.

Here is a screen cap.

If it is too small to read I will tell you what is says.

User Jeffhoard says: Perfect Christmas gifts for Daughters everywhere...

YES!

Thanks Jeffhoard.

You made my night.