Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Holidays, Happy Holidays BAM!


So this year, at Disney, I am in the Christmas show called
Celebrate The Season.

I'm stoked. Its an awesome show.
And I am fortunate enough to design the cast and crew jackets this year. I designed them from scratch in Illustrator.

Which, if you know me, you know that that is a huge accomplishment for me.

Cause Illustrator is the death of me.

Anywho

Naturally, seeing as you are all my close personal online blogging family,

I wanted to share my designs with you.

So here they are:
The Back of the Jacket
And the Front


What do you think?

P.S. I want to know what you think, I do, but if you think I should change something...I really don't care so you don't have to waste time typing that out.

xoxo?

3 comments:

Miranda said...

i think it's awesome! congratulations!

Matthew said...

Looks great - can't wait to see them around the Tunnels this year!

Julie said...

You are not allowed to tell people to be present in a morning wood song. Please and thank you. Haha.