Thursday, November 19, 2009

Celebreate the Season...In matching costumes...




I'm doing the Christmas Show and the Magic Kingdom called

Celebrate the Season

It's a blast and the other night I got a chance to take some pictures to share with all of you. So here you go:

The Whole Gang's Here
I'm not gonna lie...these guys freak me out...

Chip, Dale and I hiding inside of a giant present...

Now all the Santa Boys & Santa Girls want to join in the fun too!
Happy Holidays from Bry

Oh yeah.

PS During one of my breaks I got to meet Princess Jasmine.

Isn't she beautiful?






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting dad know about the pictures. You look awesome as usual! You look so tan, I guess that is what happens when you live in Florida, haha. We wish we could see the show. Can you have someone film it so we can watch it? Do you think you will be on TV during the Thanksgiving parade? We are so proud of you!!!