Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gaga you so crazy...


Soooooooooooooooo if you have read my blog before you know that I belong to the Church of Lady Gaga.

I love her majesty like mad.

I especially love her new video for "Bad Romance" seen below:


However, that is not what this post is about today.

It is actually about a ridiculous offer that is on her website right now.

So you may or may not know that she is re-releasing her first album "The Fame"

WELL

You can pre-order this new version but you can also order a shiny (and expensive) DELUX package.

The contents of this package are kinda retarded. I took a screen shot so you could see what it contains, straight from the Gaga's mouth (I also highlighted the most insane ones) Click on it to make it bigger:

Here is a zoomed in shot:

A piece....of....her....hair?

I'm speechless.

She's crazy.

But I love her.

PS anyone have $150 so I can have a piece of her hair all to myself?

No comments: