Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy:

Thanksgiving.

Isn't that such a hilarious picture of a turkey?

I thought so.

Anywho, this may be super trite and boring to you but it seems to be a blogging tradition on THANKSgiving to make a list of the things that we are THANKful for.

I know, I know, it has been done, but I think it is always good to show gratitude for the things you have because it puts you in the mindset to receive more blessings.

And who doesn't want blessings?

Idiots, that's who.

So do you wanna be an idiot?

Didn't think so.
So after you read my list I want you to make a list of your own and post it as a comment.

Cause like Eckhart Tolle said:

"Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance."

So here is mine:

  1. I'm thankful for all of the spirits that touch my life everyday, from my family (even though they all are having a party on the other side of the country without me! geeze guys), my friends, my co-workers and my little dog Evie.
  2. Im thankful for my Macbook, which includes the internet, blogging, Photoshop, Illustrator, Garage Band, Final Cut and iTunes.
  3. I'm thankful for music because it is my drug of choice (along with crack (which as you know is wack))
  4. I'm thankful for my job, because even though it involves destroying my body at a young age, working inhumane hours on holidays that everyone else has off, and being forced to high five dirty, swine-flu ridden children, I still love it.
  5. I'm thankful that my 1994 Honda Accord is still running, even though the engine shuts off every time I come to a stop light.
  6. I'm thankful to Lady Gaga for founding a religion I can finally commit to
  7. I'm thankful for P.I. Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker (Complete Ballet Score) for providing the soundtrack to this post.
  8. I'm thankful that I live on the third floor because, even though it sucks when I have 37 bags of groceries, I feel like I live in a tree house so it's worth it.
  9. I'm thankful for books because there are so many I will never run out of stories to read and they look pretty on my bookshelf.
  10. And finally I am thankful to you for reading this blog. I put so much time and energy into it and the only reason I do it is for you.
So thank you.

Now it's your turn.

Happy Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Curtis said...

I am thankful for your blog. ;)