Thursday, November 12, 2009

love/hate

Photobucket
Recently I love:
  1. Lady Gaga's new video for "Bad Romance"
  2. Granola and anything with cranberries in it
  3. Kittens
  4. 11:11 by Regina Spektor
  5. Adobe Illustrator
  6. Christmas in November
  7. Old Couples who go to the Doctor together and speak loudly to each other in the lobby.
  8. The weather being cold enough to not sweat at work
  9. Sleeping with the windows open
  10. Fried Chicken
Recently I hate:
  1. Kidney Stones
  2. Algebra
  3. The Swine Flu
  4. People being deliberately rude
  5. My dirty room and no enthusiasm to clean it
  6. Turning my cell phone off at a doctor's office
  7. Not being able to eat 4 hours before a CT Scan
  8. Country Music (except you Taylor Swift, you're ok)
  9. My car being just as dirty as my room and the same enthusiasm problem as before
  10. The fact that my ti-83 calculator doesn't have a backlight so I can't freaking see the screen at night!
That's what I'm loving/hating lately.

What about you? Go comment and give me some lists reader!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love red and yellow trees in front of the blue mountains and Thai food and party dresses and learning French and I hate meal-replacement shakes and people who drive really slow in front of me. Muah.

Anonymous said...

I love sushi, and Friday's (the day and the dog), my MAC, the weather in Vegas, the "Amazing Race", and my boys! Not in that order, and not as eloquently said as Julie, but I tried:-)
P.S. I don't know how to comment, so I'm anonymous...