Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving is Better in St. Louis


So I know that I already posted this picture but I just think it is SO damn funny!

So I had to use it again.

Anywho.

I wanted to post a picture account of how my Thanksgiving Holiday turned out.

When I woke up, I had two stow-aways in bed with me!
After that I did Block Party Bash, blah blah blah, it was awful blah blah.
Then I came home and set the table. Isn't it pretty?

Then I made a cheese plate.


Sarah & Barret held hands and made me want to vomit, in a cute I'm super jealous way.


So I drank my sorrows with Moscato-Spumante Champagne.
Not really, but kinda.


Whoops, there's proof. How did that get in there?!

Cirque Du Solerin was concentrating on something. I'm not sure what.

Then Peter said something and she made this face.

Evie was exhausted before we even began dessert.


Milo, the Kitty with No Name, was busy avoiding everyone.

Then, while we were busy taking pictures of the cat, Evie struck and stole some stuffing from my plate.

Then she felt super awkward cause I caught her. Whoops, not so smooth Evie.

To conclude the night, the lucky cats used the cork from the champagne to have a dinner of their own.


It was holiday joy had by all.

Then Sarah, Cirque Du Solerin and I sat down and watched this while we drifted off to sleep.


I love this movie.

What did you do?

4 comments:

Julie said...

1. Jenny owns that sweater.
2. I love this little story.
3. I love you.

Matthew said...

I LOVE MAKING CHEESE PLATES!!!

jenny said...

Yeah, I was just about to say what Julie said. Haha.

Kristin Louise said...

"Meet Me in St. Louis" Was actually thinking about this movie the other day and realized.....They forget to celebrate Thanksgiving!