Sunday, December 20, 2009

This time I have an excuse...


I haven't be writing, but ya wanna know why?

I had surgery, so I look and feel like hell,

Let these pictures illustrate:

Photobucket


Now I'm not gonna get into details of the surgery cause it is gross and long but basically I have kidney issues so they put a big old plastic tube in my kidney for 4 days and it makes it really hurt when I:

  1. Cough
  2. Laugh
  3. Burp
  4. Prance

So basically I can't do anything. And it sucks.

So I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't ditching you guys...

It just hurts to move.

But you are all in my heart still...

Just like that tube is in my kidney.

Now excuse me while I go back to sleep for another 4 hours.

xoxo

P.S. Yes I am wrapped in a leopard snuggie. What of it?!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Julie said...

what the facial hair! Hawt.

Laura said...

lol.. you prance?

Mallie Bee said...

hehee prance

I hope you get better soon!

Matthew said...

Agreeing with Julie... such a stylish, new look!

Get all healed up soon.