Sunday, January 3, 2010

+ Breath with your Lungs


Hello hello hello

Now that Christmas here at Disney World is Officially OVER and my surgery wounds have healed I can resume my normal blogging activity.

I am going to begin the new year with a new blog layout as you have seen AND a new AMAZING artist.

A couple months ago I was reading Daily Scribbling by A and she mentioned an artist she thought I would like

Her name is Florence + The Machine.

......

AMAZING!!!

You guy have to go and download the entire album called Lungs.

It is so EPIC and beautiful!

Here is an equation to show you what she is like:

Lady Gaga + The Cranberries + Regina Spektor + Thomas Newman + Lord of the Rings + A Harp + Enya = Florence + The Machine

And just look at this imagery! She is so awesome.

Photobucket

She is also the soundtrack to the site right now so open your ears.

My top fav songs you should download:

  1. Hurrican Drunk
  2. Cosmic Love
  3. Howl
  4. Falling
  5. Rabbit (Raise it up)
But they are ALL amazing

Go do it kittens. Download that nectar for your ears...

xo
Photobucket

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thank you for this gift.
so so amazing.

I'm A. said...

I knew you'd love. She's rad. And I keep finding new and fabulous things that she has done. Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p5l6tRzpD8

nunez said...

i told yo ass about this bitty months ago ahahaha! but ya she is the shit!