Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dance till you're dead...


I did Block Party Bash at the Hollywood Studios today for the first time in a LONG time.


And I was reminded of how awful/hard it is.

I mean it's fun but geeze it makes me want to throw up and cry

simultaneously.

Anywho, on the way home from the Bash today a song came on my iPod that really explains how Block Party Feels.

So I wanted to share.

And here it is:


Heads Will Roll

By The Yeah Yeah Yeahs:

A Block Party Theme Song


Off with your head
Dance until you're dead


Heads will roll
Heads will roll
Heads will roll
Heads will roll

On the floor


Glitter on the wet streets
Silver over everything
The ribbon's all wet
You're all cold


Dripping with alchemy
Shiver stop shivering
The ribbon's all w
et
You're all chrome


The men cry out
The Girls cry out
The men cry out

Oh no


Off with your head
Dance until you're dead
Heads will roll


Heads will roll
Heads will roll
Heads will roll
On the floor


Looking glass
Take the past
Shut your eyes
Mirror lies

Off with your head & Dance until you're dead



Fitting no?


Photobucket

No comments: