Monday, January 4, 2010

I want your Horror, I want your design...

This picture is from the Orlando Sentinal.

The Caption Read:

Lady Gaga: The fans

(Orlando Sentinel, Orlando Sentinel / January 3, 2010)
Throngs of fans show off their Lady Gaga gear as the pop star played in front of a sold-out UCF Arena on Sunday Night. (Nick Masuda/Orlando Sentinel)

When we got to the concert, the newspaper photographer requested our picture cause our outfits were

SO

Freaking

Cosmic.

Anyway, As I said in the post before this one
Last night I saw Lady Gaga in concert.

It was EPIC! I am not kidding, the best concert I have ever been to.

While we were waiting in the numerous lines from the ATM, drinks, the Bathroom ect. Lady Gaga's people saw our outfits and asked to take our picture for their website!

So basically we are on Gaga's website and we look SICK!

Here are the pictures I stole from the site:

Me
Sean
Sarah
Peter
Photobucket

3 comments:

I'm A. said...

This...Is. Amazing. OMG.

Julie said...

SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!! AAAaaaaaaagh!

Miranda said...

This is so cool!!!! You guys are awesome!