Friday, January 22, 2010

PODs



So my good friend Danny decided that he was going to take one picture of something and post it n his facebook everyday this entire year.

I fancied this idea but I decided to take the Myself In Center Route rather than Facebook.

I will be taking pictures with my iPhone everyday and posting them.

So you will be seeing what I call PODs every day.

POD = Pictures of the Day

The "the" is silent cause POD sounds much cleaner than POTD.

How do you even say that?

So here's how it will go:

The title of the post will be something like: POD January Blah, 2010

Then following that will probably be some adorable picture of my dog and cat, much like this one:



My good friend B. Wolf the Black says that the reason I am single is cause I stay at home taking pictures of my cat all day....

He's probably right....

But look at him! He's just so handsome!
Photobucket

No comments: