Thursday, April 1, 2010

My new car:


There she is. Evangeline in all her glory.


This is her grill.


And this is what she looks like from behind. I blurred out my license plate so no one can stalk me.


She is a Toyota Yaris.



Here are her insides. Don't mind my portfolio. I'm such an artist!



This is what it looks like when we run down innocent pedestrians together.



Yeah, Evangeline are pretty happy together.



And don't be jealous that we live in an awesome forest.



xoxo?

Photobucket

5 comments:

dennis said...

oh my worddd

1) evangeline.. lol hahahahah oh tiannnaaa

2) love the colour!

3) love your bag

4) i love the fact, your undershirt shirt matches your apartments.. how ridiculous. hehehe

5) that last pose is ridiuclouss and i love it.

CirqueDuSolErin said...

I like that she signs her name in CTS font.

Anonymous said...

I think you should send this Toyota....hehe

Julie said...

hahaha. I love this.

Matthew said...

She is super-cute! You two are perfect for each other.