Wednesday, September 8, 2010

EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!



Hello My Little Muppets!

Listen.

I need your help.

I have this friend, who is an AMAZING songwriter.

Her name is Candace Neal.

This is her:

Pretty Right? (wait till you hear her voice!)

She is trying to produce her very first album called "Music From A Can".

It is SOOOOOOOO good. I listen to it all the time.

You. Will. Die.

Don't believe me?

Watch this video:


And this one. You will fall in LOVE with her.




She is an independent artist so therefore needs some kind of funds to back the production of this project.

So she is selling digital copies of "Music From A Can" on KickStarter.com. You can click here to get to her page.

She is trying to sell enough to make $1000 this month in order to pay for the production of her album.

Please please PLEASE go onto her Kick Stater page and at least watch the video.

Her album is SOOOOO cute you'll LOVE it. I prom promise

So please go there!

Thank you!


Photobucket

No comments: