Wednesday, March 9, 2011

B for Brycrasch



I just stumbled across an absolutely fantastic typography blog called Daily Drop Cap.

Daily Drop Cap is a project by designer and illustrator Jessica Hische. Starting September of 2009, an illustrative cap was posted daily to "prettify the internet and beautify blog posts.
The entire purpose of the project was to provide bloggers with pretty initials so go use it!

Naturally, I went and found my favorite B's for Brycrasch:









P.S. My friend Robb is offended by this honeycomb "B", and honestly, it's not my fav, which is why it's last. But rather than taking it down, I just needed to tell you: ROBB DOES NOT LIKE THIS B.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Robert said...

The second "B" in my name is as fake as that horrible honeycomb.

Love,
"The Harried Hipster"
Robb