
July everyone! This is the first (official) post of the month...forget about that cell phone thing...that was more of a side note, not a post. Here are some things I want to accomplish this month, because I love making lists!:
- Get my new amazing cell phone, which I have already named Herbie
- Actually finish the books of the month for June
- Play with fireworks
- Get through Block Party without hysterically crying or throwing up afterwards
- Finish (or rather start) the painting that has been sitting on my easel for a month
- Become more flexible (in my legs not my thinking)
- Save some money
- Buy some silverware so we don't have to keep eating cereal with measuring spoons (maybe that one should be on the top of the list)
- Rearrange my room
- Become more present
No comments:
Post a Comment