
I dunno about you but every morning I have a routine I go through on the internet. I cannot start my day correctly unless I first complete the following tasks:
- Check my Myspace, usually sending me into a deep depression because no one writes me.
- Check my Facebook hoping that it will make me feel better, and usually it doesn't. Curse you online communities!
- Check my Gmail account. At least JoAnne's craft store loves me enough to send me their latest promotions.
- Check the temperature and weather for the day to see if I am actually going to have to work that day. No Sun = No High School Musical.
- Then I Check my blog and see if any of my favorite blogs have updated themselves.
- And finally I check a website called Explosm.net full of hilarious comics called Cyanide & Happiness.
*note: you may have to click on them to make them bigger so you can read them. Stop complaining I can't do all the work.


No comments:
Post a Comment