Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vidgasm 1


Raise your hand if you love cheesy MAC pictures! Anywho

I dunno if you know this but I am a pretty trendy guy. So, naturally, I pick up on whats "in", "hip", and "fetch".

So following the trend I am going to start video blogging! Not completely of course, this face wasn't made for it, but every once in a while.

So here it is Video Blog 1!

Actually pause...I don't like how boring that sounds. Instead of video blogs and I am going to call them...................um

VIDGASMS!!!!!!

So here it is Vidgasm 1!



5 comments:

Matthew said...

I applaud your first Video Blog/VLOG/Vidgasm attempt. It's always a difficult springboard to jump off of...

... and I just think that Evie's a little camera shy. I'm certain she'll roll over in Vidgasm 2.

Unknown said...

I dont really know why, but I found this slightly entertaining. haha. I still don't believe your dog actually knows how to roll over though. . .

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh. I love the glasses and your dog is just like you, doesn't mind very well (haha) We miss you.

Casey T. said...

more vidgasms please

Anonymous said...

Bry, you make me laugh! PS- Your face is too cute NOT to be on video!