
I have to take this public platform to say something to the masses...
I'm in LOVE!
I have found my true love in life and I couldn't be happier!
I have found the one that I am going to spend the rest of my life with...
His name is Dimitri and he is my new iPhone.

I am OBSESSED! OBSESSED PEOPLE!
I am telling you I dunno how I lived without this phone for so long. It is like I have my computer with me all the time! It is great.
I can call/text, stalk people on facebook, post blogs, check the weather, listen to music, download applications that make fart noises (even though I won't...Erin).
It is just great...for me.
Unfortunately for the rest of the people in my life you will never see my face again. Just the top of my head as I gaze into Dimitri's shinny screen.
sigh....
PS I am going to start posting blogs called "Bry on the Go" containing things that I see while I am out and about that I think are blog worthy. So keep an eye out my little chickens.
peace
3 comments:
Well then I'll just have to make fart noises myself whenever you're too distracted by your phone to pay attention to me...
I'm excited for Bry on the Go! I really think the best things you see are on the go. This should be AWESOME SAUCE!
I just want to congratulate you on making me laugh out loud today. You are funny. I rarely am a blog stalker, or find anyone entertaining but you are. Just thought I'd let you know I added you to my list :) Thanks!
Nicki
Post a Comment